Institute - Best Hotel management college in Rajasthan
At Dangayach School Of Hotel Management, we emphasize the concept of well-designed curriculum especially relevant as an evolving logic to respond to intensifying world-wide competition which drives customers' demand for value and leaves hospitality managers little room for error. To bring out our philosophy a few of our aims & objectives are highlighted below:
- To offer industry relevant curriculum to meet the ever growing demands of the service sector.
- To encourage reading and research to meet effective quality assurance standards for a well-structured progression of the student's career path.
- To encourage students to critically reflect on theoretical & practical approaches to behavior, work & organization, in the Hospitality Industry.
- To provide students with the ability to cultivate, establish and fulfill human needs to identify and solve profession related problems in creative way and to perceive the significance of social, economic and environmental influences as they relate to the hospitality Industry.
It would be no wonder if our students describe coming to DSHM as coming home.
- 1. Front Office Laboratory
- 2. Training Restaurant
- 3. Training Kitchen
- 4. Bakery Labs
- 5. Mock Bar
- 6. Housekeeping
- 7. Computer Laboratory
- 8. Conference Room
- 9. Library
- 10. Hostel
DEFINING ASPECTS One of the most defining aspects of this industry is that it focuses on customer satisfaction. While this is true of nearly every business, this industry relies entirely on customers’ being happy. This is because these businesses are based on providing luxury services. Very few hospitality businesses provide a basic service that people need, like food or clothing.
Another defining aspect of this industry is its reliance on disposable income and leisure time. For this reason, the majority of these businesses are for tourists or rich patrons. If disposable income decreases due to a slump or recession, then these are often the first businesses to suffer because customers won’t have the extra money to enjoy their services.
DIFFERENT BUSINESSES Most people think that hotels alone belong to the hospitality industry, but hotels are only one sector of this industry. Many forms of transportation that cater to tourists are also part of this business world. For example, this niche includes airlines, cruise ships and even fancier trains. Restaurants, general tourism and event planning also belong to this niche.
Some of these businesses partially belong to the hospitality industry. For example, a fast food restaurant would be considered convenient. A restaurant that provides fancy food with amazing service would be providing a hospitality service.