Diploma in Cruise And
Duration: 1.5 Year
Eligibility: 10th & Above
Fees & Scholarship details
In the Diploma in Cruise and Hospitality Management course, students get a chance to work on a cruise in various positions. Due to the rapid growth of cruise tourism in coastal regions, there is constantly high demand for young and professional candidates who can work over cruises with great skill and comfort. We at Dangayach School of Hotel Management offer a 1.5-year duration of diploma in cruise and hospitality management with internship and placement opportunities.
What is a Diploma in Cruise and Hospitality Management?
Diploma in Cruise and Hospitality Management is a short-term course and widely popular course in the hospitality sector. It is a specialized program designed to equip individuals with the skills and knowledge needed to thrive in the dynamic and exciting world of cruise tourism. This comprehensive course typically covers a range of subjects such as hospitality operations, customer service, cruise ship management, tourism trends, and event planning.
Further fundamental details of the course are as follows.
- Course Duration 1.5 year
- Minimum Requirement 10 passed from any recognised educational institution
- Course Fee Check Here
- Higher Study Options Bachelor in Hotel Management, Bachelor in Event Management, BVoc in Hospitality & Management
The curriculum often includes practical training, internships, and real-world scenarios to provide students with hands-on experience and a deep understanding of the operational intricacies of the cruise and hospitality sectors.
- Introduction to Hospitality Management
- Cruise Industry Overview
- Customer Service in Hospitality
- Food and Beverage Management
- Accommodation Management
- Cruise and Hospitality Marketing
- Event Management
- Cruise Ship Safety and Security
- Human Resource Management in Hospitality
- Cruise and Hospitality Law
Diploma in Cruise And Hospitality Management Scope
A diploma in Cruise and Hospitality Management has a wide range of career options for Dangayach School of Hotel Management graduates. With this diploma, students can pursue work in cruise lines, resorts and other related industries.
- Cruise Director
- Guest Services Manager
- Onboard Event Coordinator
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Corporate Travel Manager
- Travel Account Manager
- Chef or Sous Chef in cruise ships, hotels, or resorts
To get into a diploma in cruise and hospitality management course at the best hotel management college in Jaipur, students need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates' country of origin should be India
- Candidate should complete their 10+2 from any recognized board of education
- Candidates should score at least 50% marks in their 10+2
Admission to the Diploma in Hospitality and Hotel Management course at one of the leading Diploma in Hotel Management colleges in India, Dangayach School of Hotel Management involves the following steps.
Step 1: Go to the official website of DSHM, Jaipur
Step 2: Enter the Connect Page.
Step 3: Fill in the application form.
Step 4: Pay the application fee and submit the form.
Our DSHM team will contact you for further admission proceedings.
Skill Sets required for Diploma in Cruise And Hospitality Management
To be successful in the cruise and hospitality management industry, candidates must have a certain set of skills and competencies. During the course at Dangayach School of Hotel Management, you will learn both theoretical and practical knowledge to polish your skills.
- Team Management Skills
- Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Team Playing Skills
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Decision-Making Skills
Career after Diploma in Cruise And Hospitality Management
After completing a Diploma in Cruise and Hospitality Management, graduates can explore a
diverse range of exciting career options within the dynamic and flourishing cruise and
The salary package after this diploma course goes around INR 3-4 LPA (Average). Here are some of the notable jobs for students from one of the leading Diploma in Hotel Management Colleges - DSHM, Jaipur.
- Cruise Line Management:You can work for cruise lines in various capacities such as operations, guest services, entertainment, and food and beverage management. Roles may include cruise director, guest relations manager, or food and beverage manager.
- Hotel Management:Apply your hospitality skills to the hotel industry. Work in roles such as front office management, housekeeping, or food and beverage management. Explore opportunities in luxury hotels, resorts, or boutique accommodations.
- Event Management:Specializes in organizing and managing events. This could include weddings, conferences, or other special events within the hospitality and tourism sector.
- Travel and Tourism: Join travel agencies or tour operators to help, plan and coordinate travel experiences for individuals or groups. You can work as a travel consultant, tour guide, or in destination management.
- Restaurant Management: Focus on the food and beverage aspect of hospitality by managing restaurants or catering services. You can also explore roles such as restaurant manager, catering manager, or chef.
- Culinary Arts: If you have a passion for cooking, consider pursuing a career in the culinary arts. You can become a chef, sous chef, or specialize in a particular cuisine.
- B.Voc/Bachelor in Hotel Management.
- Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Technology.
- Master of Hotel Management.
- MBA in Hospitality and Tourism Management.
- Focus on career-building activities.
- Progressive teaching methodology.
- State-of-the-Art infrastructure.
- Affordable Fee Structure.
- Training and Placement.