DSHM - One of the Best MBA in Hotel Management Colleges in IndiaDuration: 2 Years Eligibility: Bachelor's Degree
Fees & Scholarship details
MBA in Hotel Management is a 2-year postgraduate programme that teaches the usage of managerial and administrative approaches in the hotel industry. As a result, our goal at Dangayach School of Hotel Management is to offer a distinct blend of technical, foundational, and operational skills throughout our MBA in Hotel Management degree.
We also teach our pupils competence and communication skills, food and beverage management, marketing management, and accommodation management. Aside from teaching them organisational and communication skills, we also make sure they are polite and hospitable since part of their work entails interacting with people from various ethnic backgrounds.
What is an MBA in Hotel Management?
An MBA in Hotel Management is a postgraduate course that provides extensive instruction in a range of hotel-related subjects, including marketing, housekeeping, food and beverage, hospitality, catering, security, finance, etc.
Tabulated below are some quick facts about the MBA (Hotel Management) degree offered by Dangayach School of Hotel Management, one of the top-ranked MBA in Hotel Management colleges in India:
- Level of Education Postgraduate
- Course Duration 2 Years
- Minimum Requirement Obtain a Bachelor's Degree
- Course Fee Check Here
An MBA (Hotel Management) is widely recognised for offering a special combination of operational, foundational, and technological talents in hotel management. Consequently, its syllabus encompasses both academic and practical elements, and some areas covered in the MBA in Hotel Management colleges in India are:
- Marketing Management.
- Front Office Theory.
- Bakery and Confectionary Theory.
- Financial Accounting for Tourism and Hotel Business.
- Travel Management.
- IT for Tourism and Hotel.
- Customer Relationship and Service Management.
- Legal Framework for Tourism and Hotel.
- Food safety and Nutrition.
- Entrepreneurship Development.
MBA in Hotel Management Scope
Individuals holding an MBA degree in Hotel Management can find employment in various sectors, including Front Office, Operations, Accounting, Maintenance, Security, and Sales and Marketing. Additionally, students have the option to either apply for jobs or continue their education. A few working sectors after graduating from the MBA in Hotel Management colleges in India include-
- Retail Sector.
- Housekeeping Industry.
- Casinos, and Hotels.
- Cruise Liners.
To sign up for the MBA in Hotel Management course at Dangayach School of Hotel Management, candidates need to satisfy the following:
- Complete the Graduate level of education.
- Obtain a minimum aggregate of 50% in Graduation
To step ahead with the admission procedure of MBA in Hotel Management colleges in India such as the Dangayach School of Hotel Management, pupils need to follow some steps. Given below are three of those essential steps:
Step 1: Must Appear for the Entrance Exam
Step 2: After the admission test, applicants are required to attend Group Discussion Rounds.
Step 3: Following the above steps, individuals need to appear for a Personal Interview.
Skills Acquired from an MBA in Hotel Management
Both experienced individuals and recent graduates are open to plenty of work possibilities in the hotel industry. However, this market also demands a few key skill sets that are necessary for growth and will benefit both newcomers and organisations. Thus, the goal of an MBA in Hotel Management programme is to provide students with the following skills so they can have fulfilling and successful careers:
- Excellent Communication.
- Warm and Open Personality.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Creativity with Precision.
- Operation and Financial Management.
- Multitasking and Time Management.
- Customer Service.
Career after MBA in Hotel Management
Considering that India is among the most popular vacation destinations, the government is also supporting and funding the growth of the travel and hotel industries. Thus, after completing hotel management, people can pursue a wide range of employment opportunities. Additionally, students can pursue a wide range of exciting, stable, and rewarding job opportunities after finishing an MBA in Hotel Management course.
Some job positions offered in the hotel management industry are given below:
- Catering Officer:The responsibility of a catering officer includes managing daily catering operations and services in restaurants, hotels, and resorts. They usually mentor aspiring caterers.
- Resort Manager:Their tasks include assuring excellent hospitality services, planning various events, and making sure to maintain all of their responsibilities.
- Hotel Manager:Their main responsibility is all about managing personnel and employees. In addition, they oversee the organisation, promotion, management, and administration of hotel amenities including lodging and food.
- Cabin Crew: They are responsible for ensuring passenger comfort and safety. They further give extra care to elderly and disabled passengers and greet them, explain the board and departure procedures, and display their seats.
- Hospitality Executive: A Hospitality Executive is responsible for running the day-to-day operations of eateries, resorts, and hotels. In addition, they supervise the upkeep of financial and administrative records and guarantee client satisfaction and correct maintenance of the facilities.
- Event Manager: Their duties encompass formulating and endorsing the marketing strategies, goals, and budget. In all event locations, they also uphold the planned sales and revenues.