Diploma in Front Office ManagementDuration: 1 Year Eligibility: 12th & Above
Fees & Scholarship details
Generally speaking, a front office serves as the hub where all guests can stay connected and make their stay comfortable. As a result, our Dangayach School of Hotel Management provides a hotel management diploma in Front Office Management to help people get ready for a career in front office management. Moreover, all potential front office management skills can be learned by students in this course.
Additionally, obtaining a hotel management diploma in Front Office Management is not that difficult, it just calls for students' dedication, hard work, and dedication to the craft. With Dangayach School of Hotel Management in Jaipur, the career in the Front Office will be very smooth.
Diploma in Front Office- Course Information
A Diploma in Front Office is a career-focused programme that helps students to enhance their communication skills. Also, this is the greatest course for developing one's personality. In addition, this educational programme seeks to impart expertise in customer service and handling service delivery systems.
A few crucial specifics of the hotel management diploma in Front Office Management of the Dangayach School of Hotel Management are tabulated here:
- Course TypeDiploma
- Course Duration 1 Year
- Minimum Requirement Complete the 12th Grade
- Average Course Fee Check Here
A diploma in hotel management front office Management prepares individuals for a career as a front office manager. And, this study plan mostly incorporates experiential learning to obtain practical work experience or work in a hotel or motel. As a result, the following topics are included in its curriculum:
- Basics of Hotel and Hospitality.
- Preparation for Tourism and Hospitality Sector Work.
- Front Office Roles and Responsibilities.
- Details about the hotel and city post regulations.
- Cash Billing.
- Business Communication.
- Customer Care Services and Guest Care.
- Computer Application.
Diploma in Front Office Scope
With its unique focus on building the skills and information required for individuals to manage the day-to-day operations of the front office or reception area of a business or organisation, a front office management course provides the scope to work in varied industries. And, the three important areas where front-office management graduates can find employment include-
To pursue a hotel management diploma in Front Office Management at the Dangayach School of Hotel Management in Jaipur, the following criteria must be met-
- Enrolled students must complete the 10+2 level of education.
- Their country of origin must be India.
After meeting the eligibility requirements, candidates must successfully register and apply to continue with the hotel management diploma in Front Office Management admissions procedure. Furthermore, the application process at the Dangayach School of Hotel Management is the quickest and most straightforward. Some of its crucial steps are:
Step 1: Go to the official website of DSHM, Jaipur
Step 2: Enter the Connect Page.
Step 3: Fill in the application form.
Step 4: Pay the application fee and submit the form.
Our DSHM team will contact you for further admission proceedings.
Skills Acquired From a Diploma in Front Office
As front desk skills are utilised by people in an office or customer service role, a front office diploma aims to provide people with the necessary skills to succeed in future opportunities. Some of the crucial skills acquired throughout its curriculum will include:
- Active Listening.
- Attention to Detail.
- Interpersonal Communication.
- Customer Service.
- Computer Knowledge.
Career after Diploma in Front Office
Front office management graduates can pursue jobs in different industries. With typical earnings ranging from INR 90,000 to INR 6,00,000 per year, a Diploma in front-office education is a wise choice. However, the income for these professions can vary greatly depending on factors including the region, the type of organisation, and the individual's expertise.
Some common job profiles after earning a hotel management diploma in front office include-
- Front Office Manager:They typically manage, coach, and help front desk staff. They also ensure that all customer-related tasks are performed accurately to improve the visitor experience.
- Hotel Manager:These experts are in charge of managing a hotel's day-to-day operations, making sure that it is run efficiently, as well as offering strategic guidance
- Restaurant Manager:Their tasks involve supervising the day-to-day management of the restaurant, serving excellent food and drink, and promptly handling any customer complaints.
- Customer Service Representative: They are in charge of responding to complaints, giving clients the right solutions, and following up to make sure any problems their clients encounter are fixed.
- Desk Manager: Their responsibilities entail overseeing the support personnel, running the front desk operations, and maintaining the welcome space. These experts also put together financial data and occupancy statistics for management.
- Receptionists: Their duties include welcoming guests, assisting them, and providing them with refreshments. They also help with travel reservations, organise mail, and maintain appointment calendars.
- Managing front office operations during the four stages of the guest cycle.
- Managing time.
- Monitoring the operation systems.
- Keeping staff informed.