Diploma in Hospitality And
Duration: 1 Year
Eligibility: 10th & Above
Fees & Scholarship details
The hospitality industry is one of the promising industries that has the potential to extend exclusive well-settled job opportunities with unique working experiences and environments while hotel management is an inseparable facet. This industry unfurls a whole new level of opportunities that launch your career in an impeccable margin. However, establishing a career in this industry requires proper academic qualifications along with relevant skill sets and most importantly the passion to serve people.
Read more to know all about the road to establishing your career in the hospitality industry by choosing a Diploma in Hospitality and Hotel Management course at one of the best Diploma in Hotel Management colleges - Dangayach School of Hotel Management, Jaipur. This course is a 1-year course offering the best possible hospitality education that will pave the way for a great career in the hospitality industry. Explore in detail below.
What is a Diploma in Hospitality and Hotel Management?
Diploma in Hospitality and Hotel Management course is a one-year course that is offered at Diploma in Hotel Management colleges. This course is designed to equip students in various aspects of hospitality such as tourism preparation and management, hotel management, housekeeping and maintenance, and much more. On the whole, this course is a complete package that moulds you into a complete hospitality professional.
Further fundamental details of the course are as follows.
- Course Duration 1-year
- Minimum Requirement 10+2 passed from any recognised educational institution
- Course Fee Check Here
- Higher Study Options BVoc in Hotel Management, PG Diploma in Hospitality Management, PG Diploma in Event Management
The course curriculum of this diploma course at Dangayach School of Hotel Management, Jaipur is curated by industry experts with a clear vision of offering foundational hospitality education in a deeper agenda. Here are the broader topics that come under the course curriculum at the top Diploma in Hotel Management Colleges.
- Basics of Hotel and Hospitality
- Room management
- Amenities Management
- Customer care services
- Guest care management
- Hotel and Catering Law
- Facility Planning
- Property Management
- Front Office Operations
- Preparation for tourism and hospitality sector work
Diploma in Hospitality and Hotel Management Scope
The scope umbrella for Diploma in Hospitality and Hotel Management courses is considerably wider with a range of hiring sectors with ample job options. Here are some of the industry verticals that rope in graduates from Diploma in Hospitality and Hotel Management colleges.
- Tourism Industries
- AirTravel Management Industries
- Cruise Ship Companies
- Hospitals and Healthcare Establishments
- Event Management Companies
- Guest Houses
- Hill Station Resorts
- Club Management Industries
Eligibility Criteria of One Best Diploma in Hotel Management Colleges
Dangayach School of Hotel Management, Jaipur being one of the leading Diploma in Hotel Management colleges provides admission to graduates with the following eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 at any recognised educational institution.
- Candidates' country of origin should be India.
Admission to the Diploma in Hospitality and Hotel Management course at one of the leading Diploma in Hotel Management colleges in India, Dangayach School of Hotel Management involves the following steps.
Step 1: Go to the official website of DSHM, Jaipur
Step 2: Enter the Connect Page.
Step 3: Fill in the application form.
Step 4: Pay the application fee and submit the form.
Our DSHM team will contact you for further admission proceedings.
Skill Sets required for Diploma in Hospitality and Hotel Management
Pursuing a course and establishing a career in any chosen field requires a certain set of mandatory skills. Here are the skills that are considered essential to pursue a Diploma in Hospitality and Hotel Management.
- Team Management Skills
- Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Team Playing Skills
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Decision-Making Skills
Beyond these skills, certain factors such as commitment, flexibility, and confidence are also required to shine bright in the hospitality industry and these skill sets can be acquired while studying at a renowned Diploma in Hotel Management college.
Career after Diploma in Hospitality and Hotel Management
As the hospitality industry is striking higher among other industries, it holds a great career pool with a variety of career opportunities for individuals who have completed Diploma in Hospitality and Hotel Management courses.
With the course itself holding a great career value, it is a wiser decision for students to take up internships before applying for jobs to claim better salary scale jobs in the hospitality industry.
Here are some of the prominent jobs for graduates from one of the leading Diploma in Hotel Management Colleges - DSHM, Jaipur.
- Hotel Manager:They are responsible for the complete operations of the hotel including front desk operations, housekeeping management, food and beverage management, amenities management, event planning, etc.
- Front Desk Officer:They are involved in receiving and providing the necessary information and assistance to the customers. They are also responsible for handling customer queries and complaints.
- Event Manager:They are responsible for ideating, planning and conducting events with all the amenities and facilities arranged properly.
- Housekeeping Manager: They are responsible for planning and executing all the housekeeping services such as cleaning rooms, hygiene checks, etc.
- Account Manager: They are responsible for collecting amounts and maintaining accounting records for their working establishments. They also disperse amounts for various necessities.
Beyond these jobs, there is a wide range of career opportunities in the hospitality industry.